001-234-567-8910

5th Avenue Madson, NY758, USA

Get Update on our recent Gadgets & Tabs

Friday, August 2, 2013

SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 CATCHES FIRE WHILE CHARGING AND BURNS DOWN A HOUSE

Posted by   on Pinterest

It's never been a wise choice to use your phone whilst charging and a man in China found out the hard way as his Samsung Galaxy S4 combusted as he was using it while the phone was charging. The 47 year old man was playing with his phone after dinner with his wife when the phone suddenly he heard a sound (a small explosion) causing him to drop his phone on his sofa, which caused the fire to spread from the sofa to his curtain and eventually the entire house.

Source:

No comments:
Write comments

Hey, we've just launched a new custom color Blogger template. You'll like it - https://t.co/quGl87I2PZ
Join Our Newsletter